Translate

Sunday, November 20, 2016

STORY OF MY LIFE

Hi my name is David Haller, you may not know me but am pretty sure you know my father. His name his Charles Xavier and probably my mother too Gabrielle Haller. I was born with what you call the mutant gene in me. I didn't even know who my father was and neither did he know I was alive till my early adult years. My mutant abilities revealed itself when I was ten , i saw my step-dad murdered by a team of assassins who came to my house in Paris. I don't know what happened but all I can remember was being connected to their thoughts and emotions as they died , this experience kinda shattered my mind in multiple personas and rendering me catatonic. The consciousness of one of the assassins was absorbed into my mind, i later found out that he was the team leader Jermail Karami . For a very long time, we were together in the same body and the same mind but somehow Karami was separated from my consciousness even though he was still trapped within my mind. That didn't stop as he took control of my telepathic powers. Luckily for me, he didn't do anything bad with my powers because he learnt of my gentle side and sympathy by reading the minds of Gabrielle and others. Karami was just one of many people that I had absorbed with their own distinctive powers ,so inside me were many people ,you could call me LEGION. Seeking to restore my mind to what was normal , Karami began reintegrating the other personas into my own core persona ,which was frozen as a 10-year old needing parental care. But not everyone was willing to be integrated in my core persona, hence creating like a core personas for each person ,my mind became a mix of Paris and Beirut.


During my late teenage years , i had left catatonic state and became autistic, this troubled my mother who looked for the aid of someone at Muir Island. However ,when my powers manifested on a physical plane, i uncontrollably absorbs two associates consciousness in Muir Island . This saw to them seeking help from the one person they know could solve any kind of mutant power; my father Charles Xavier. It was this moment that Charles knew he had a son and also learning of the multiple personas in my mind calling themselves  Legion.Well one thing lead to another and after a lot of absorbing and almost dying , i was restored to my core persona taking control of my body and mind ,and Legion was no longer autistic. But I didn't do all this ,i have the man who killed my step-dad to thank for this Karami. He never stopped fighting for our existence and saved me to a lot of times(killed my step-dad only to save me, what a funny way of being friends)  As  you already know ,i was offered a post to be in the X-Men by my father and I took it, but I didn't last long , I killed Destiny after seeing a future vision of an apocalyptic alternate reality when I psychically attacked her and broadcast the death to her lover Mystique (yea am also sadistic sometimes) but that left Destiny consciousness  in my mind .





I have been told am the second most powerful mutant in the universe, a woman called the Phoenix is
first and she too just like me is a former X-Men. My abilities are out of this world ,they are equivalent to two of the Infinity Stones.   And this are my abilities :

Astral Projection,Levitation,Reality Manipulation,Super strength,Super Speed,Soul absorption,Super sight,Flight. All the T's of Abilities I can also do :Telekinesis,Telepathy,Time Travel,Time Manipulation and Teleportation.
I have been known to also posses Death touch, Healing, Blast Power, Force Field Creation, Psionic and am Psychic. This are just the few I can remember ,so you see i am a walking Infinity stone the only difference is that am more Attractive ,intellectual and I Posses both Leadership and Marksmanship qualities

I am deemed dangerous because of my multiple persona ,you never know who you are speaking to, or what am I do next plus my abilities can bring about total destruction to a whole universe . They tried killing me and succeeded but I came back to live (although I don't know how). It is literally crazy to be me .

And that is the summary of my story ,they are doing a TV series about me next year ,so you can get to know who David Haller a lot better.Here is the trailer .

Till next time(which I have ) Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment