Translate

Sunday, September 2, 2018

MDG REBIRTH

Hey everyone ,i know you have given up on me ,you probably thinking i died or something worse happened to me, and yes there are things worse than death.. Honestly i gave up on me, on the thing i loved doing which is gaming and marvel universe among other things. I lost the passion and zeal to write about the things i love which is Marvel and Games and DC(almost  forgot about DC). I didn't know why i stopped but i did, and i have no excuse for stopping other than trying to fix my life which i have (at least i think so). Point am trying to make is that am sorry and am only human. Initially i wanted to delete all my old post to start afresh like a semi pro but then that will be me just lying cause am not a semi pro ,am not doing this as a career but as a hobby which of course i like. I could keep on going about my path of tribulations but this is not a feelings blog, so i can't tell you,plus am  bound by the rules i just made up now.

 That been said i hope you guys can forgive  me and stay tuned to my blog in which i post only on Sundays ,due to the rest of the week being taken by Ra's al Ghul, yea training to be both Batman and the Green Arrow ain't easy,i have bruises and scars to prove it . On the other hand i  promise on every life the Punisher has taken to always post and not stop unless of course am being threatened by the league of assassin but hopefully it won't come to that  and life doesn't screw with me again, to post more frequently than i did  before. I don't want my blog being associated with Christmas celebrations (once in a year), i hope being honest with you helped my case of keeping you around for long time . I know there are many blogs,YouTube video and much more out there about Marvel and DC  but what they don't have is: lemme stop there ,they have much more than i do but i do have one thing that i know always work, which is the spirit of Captain America (never giving up)and i won't give up until i become someone else ,something else until i become MDG...........

Thanks for taking your time to read my apologies again ,stay tuned for next week ,will be bringing you the History of MARVEL

 Till next time stay human

No comments:

Post a Comment